Complete guide to AWS Step Functions
Thank you for checking out this course, where you will learn the ins and outs of AWS Step Functions.
By the end of the course, you should have a good grasp of how it works, when to use it, and design patterns and best practices to help you get the most out of the Step Functions service.
Here is what you will learn in the course:
- What is the Step Functions service and when to use it?
- How to chain Lambda functions together as a workflow?
- How to trigger Step Functions using API Gateway and CloudWatch Events?
- Monitoring and debugging Step Functions.
- How to wait for human input using activities?
- Callback patterns.
- Blue-green deployments.
- Best practices for working with Step Functions.
- Design patterns.
- Latest features such as Nested Workflows, Express Workflows and Dynamic Parallelism.
If you want to learn more about serverless then check out my other courses or get the bundle for a great discount?
Learn GraphQL and AppSync by building a Twitter clone from scratch, using AppSync, Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, Vue.js and Tailwindcss.
Along the way, you will learn how to design a GraphQL schema, how to unit test VTL templates and write tests for Lambda functions and so much more!
You’re gonna get your hands dirty and learn to build a full-stack application end-to-end and learn how to deal with CI/CD, caching, multi-tenancy and debugging problems once the application is running in the wild.
Become an AWS Lambda blackbelt in bite-sized lessons!
It’s easy to get started with AWS Lambda and quickly ship something. But the thing is, there are lots of hidden decisions that can bite you in the ass later if you don’t think about them.
Get all 3 of my courses for the price of 2 in The Complete Package!
This package contains:
- AppSync Masterclass premium package
- Learn you some Lambda best practice for great good!
- Complete guide to AWS Step Functions